Oreo Balls Recipe
Oreo balls are a fan favorite for nearly every event that I need to bring a dessert to. They’re easy to make and easy to customize for any kind of holiday. You can dip them in white, milk, or dark chocolate, and to decorate the possibilities are endless. You can drizzle chocolate on top, sprinkle with crushed Oreos, use colorful sprinkles, different colored candy melts, stick an M&M on top, and so many more! You can even experiment with using different kinds of Oreos. I’ve used original, golden, and peppermint at Christmas, but think of the possibilities with all of the weird Oreo flavors out now!
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 package of Oreos (or golden Oreos)
- 1 package of almond bark (chocolate or vanilla depending on preference)
- Crush Oreos in a food processor until completely crushed.
- Mix together with the cream cheese.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the almond bark and dip the oreo balls into almond bark.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs, sprinkles, or drizzle almond bark on top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
This recipe is a really quick and easy one and with so many different customization options. It’s great to make for bridal showers, graduation parties, family get-togethers…literally anything you can think of!